Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My library has books (duh :P), study corrals, you can rent a laptop, movies, reference books, and you can borrow a computer for a while there too! :D

Tyler. I hate you. You're so lucky! :P

Wait, what kind of coffee? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oh and btw Tyler, I just turned down a trip to California and then realized that it would've been a great chance to meet you. DDDx

I agree. It literally does make me :sick01:, it apparently doesn't agree with my stomach. But I feel like I just drank coffee since its after 3am and I am still not sleeping...

So frustrating. I've been trying for over 3 hours to fall asleep. Nothing is working.

Do like me. Dont have a care in the world, except for one thing that is important to you. For me, it's my saxophone. I dont care what people say, I am gonna play it, and get a scholarship off of it. Plus, with only caring bout one thing, anything else that someone/something does doesnt hurt. :yes:

You play the sax? Nice! And going for a scholarship, you must be really good! I want to here you play something. Play! :laughingsmiley: *sits and prepares to listen attentively*

Saxo sounds very nice, if you ask me. A music geek like me adores every instrument, starting from Triangle to Electric Guitar. ^_^

And *ahem* *ahem*

TODAY'S TOP 5 POSTERS:

Super Squirrel - 34

Divya D. - 33

Spritzie - 29

PranksterChick - 24

The Mayday Parade - 20

_____

I am at the second last. Meh. :/

I can barely play a Saxo, I literally suck. But I am a guitarist. I just started playing month ago, and I am still practicing hard! And, I have aced in piano. b) Though, I still make so many mistakes.

I like coffee sometimes, but it has to have cream and sugar for me to drink it. I don't drink that much at a time either. If I drink it before eating breakfast in the morning, it makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I'm actually thinking about going to Borders soon to get free coffee. :laughingsmiley: I didn't start drinking coffee until college though. I'm more of a tea drinker. Tea is awesome!

Sax is cool. I play violin. Waaay too competitive for a college scholarship. Luckily, I got an academic one. :)

@Tyler

I doubt I would've had any free time to come stalk meet you anyway. We would've been in Sacremento.(Yes, I know I can't spell)

I kinda like coffee... -shrug-

But Tyler get's it FREE! You're so lucky Tyler... T-T

I agree. It literally does make me :sick01:, it apparently doesn't agree with my stomach. But I feel like I just drank coffee since its after 3am and I am still not sleeping...

So frustrating. I've been trying for over 3 hours to fall asleep. Nothing is working.

:laughingsmiley: I drink coffee at night when I have exams or something like that. It works really smooth, you don't AT ALL feel sleepy.

Do like me. Dont have a care in the world, except for one thing that is important to you. For me, it's my saxophone. I dont care what people say, I am gonna play it, and get a scholarship off of it. Plus, with only caring bout one thing, anything else that someone/something does doesnt hurt. :yes:

Which sax do you play? I play the tenor. It's the only sax I was really interested in.

And on the note of coffee, I hate it. I just can't drink it. It smells good, but it doesn't taste good. I'm a tea drinker, my favorite being chai. (Especially from Starbucks)

Which sax do you play? I play the tenor. It's the only sax I was really interested in.

And on the note of coffee, I hate it. I just can't drink it. It smells good, but it doesn't taste good. I'm a tea drinker, my favorite being chai. (Especially from Starbucks)

I want to try and make homemade chai tea. I think I'm going to give it a shot this weekend.

I want to try and make homemade chai tea. I think I'm going to give it a shot this weekend.

OOOOO! When this weekend? I'll be right over! :laughingsmiley: My mom actually got me addicted to chai. She had a friend of her's, who loved coffee from Starbucks, find something she liked when my mom drove her to doctors appointments. Now my husband is addicted to it too.

My mom is a tea drinker too. She is like, Tea-tea-tea all the time. I am more into cold drinks and chocolate drinks.

And you guys know, Chai is an Indian word. b)

At work, I used to have a box of tea bags in my desk, to make tea. I only knew Chai was Indian because I read a box.

Has anyone here ever heard of Celestial Seasonings tea? That's actually a Colorado tea company. Every single box of it (Which is sold across the country, and to other countries) is made completely in Colorado. They have one factory, and it's in Boulder, CO, which is about 2 hours from me. (I've actually toured it.)

You play the sax? Nice! And going for a scholarship, you must be really good! I want to here you play something. Play! :laughingsmiley: *sits and prepares to listen attentively*

Well... not meaning to brag, but after my first year in Band I my band teacher is letting me skip up to Band III the big band who plays beautiful music. They're the best pour school has.. :)

Yeah...that really is a good strategy. I should try that. Instead of doing soooooo many things. Ugh. If only I could play the sax. :laughingsmiley:

Haha The Sax solves another problem! :laughingsmiley:

Alto. But at our school we can switch so, I'm gonna try Tenor and maybe Baritone next year :D