Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I gave the rest of my strawberries to my neighbors who are gonna make raspberry pie. Who knew that existed?! :wub_anim:

Wait, they're using strawberries for a raspberry pie? XD

Strawberry banana smoothies rock my socks.

I thought the same thing, Noog. xD

I need to try some of this straspberry pie. I am calling it that for lack of a better name...

And even though I hate all red berries, well who wouldn't wanna try that just for the heck of it? :P

Oops hahaha. You guys know I meant raspberries. All of this food is making me bumfuzzled. That's my word of the day. Bumfuzzled means confused. :yes:

Wait, they're using strawberries for a raspberry pie? XD

Strawberry banana smoothies rock my socks.

It really is amazing! I loves it. Even though I had to use half the strawberries :/

Strawberries and sugar is delicious! Almost as good as chocolate coated strawberries :)

I think the HOP is now a place to get hungry :O

Agreed! I'm in love with chocolate covered strawberries. My mom makes fun of me because I'll make a whole platter of them and no one else eats them besides me and they're usually gone in a day. I find them delicious, my family is slightly revolted by mine since the chocolate always looks a bit lumpy when I make them but they still taste delicious.

Strawberries and sugar is delicious! Almost as good as chocolate coated strawberries :)

I think the HOP is now a place to get hungry :O

Ohhhh. I love chocolate covered strawberries. I need to get some now. :laughingsmiley:

I think you're right. I had dinner not too long ago, and it still sounds good.

Oops hahaha. You guys know I meant raspberries. All of this food is making me bumfuzzled. That's my word of the day. Bumfuzzled means confused. :yes:

Bumfuzzled. That's awesome. I like that word. Good choice.

Ahh... the wonders of the culinary arts. :D It's been too long since I had some proper French toast...

For some reason my mind is now drifting to hash browns...

Potatoes are blarg! I've never liked them. I'll tolerate them, if they are deep-fried, like fries and chips, but only occasionally.

Hahaha! I just noticed the chip/fries thing going on. Fish and chips. Heh. No I am NOT racist. It just reminded me of my English cousins who are visiting next month. :laughingsmiley:

Oh I know, I just noticed it. :laughingsmiley:

I cant wait till they come. We are gonna go to Yellowstone National Park, and go on a 5 day hike (by ourselves!) in the park!

I love potatoes. Especially home-made mashed potatoes. Or french fries.

hey! I LOVE potatoes too, especially mashed potatoes. Actually, i can't really think of any kind that i don't like :P

You are all torturing me with the food talk again. <_<

But at least I know when I get off work, I'll be having home-made mashed potatoes and teriyaki chicken for dinner. :laughingsmiley:

One time I was at the mall with some friends and a woman working at the food court gave us free sesame chicken samples. It was awesome and we each ate 2. :D

I LOVE potatoes! Pretty much all forms are good. (I think it's in my genes though because I'm Irish. :laughingsmiley: )

Oh and I actually had Chinese food for dinner. Coincidence? o_O :whistle: