Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What about mosquitoes? And rain, snow, sleet, hail, lava-- You'd have to deal with that! And I don't think you have lava insurance, do you?

I'd put star shaped lights in the ceiling that glow whenever I turn the regular lights off. I know how to do that. :graduated:

Yeah, I'd have to manage to find a way to have a canvas covering of some sort that I could put over the room when the weather is bad. And I'd have another room too, because I probably won't want to sleep in the open air all day.

But I probably should get volcano insurance. I mean, we haven't had one in such a long time. We're way overdue! xP

There is volcano insurance? I think that there should be one insurance that covers any natural phenomenon. That way you are only paying for one natural disaster coverage instead of like, 10

Lol no it was a Family Guy reference.

I want to see the new Futurama episodes, though... :(
Go to the internet! ;)

hmm, this topic has been moving really slow lately. I wasn't on for a few days & it didn't even get to a different page than what I last saw.

oh, & sorry for constantly disappearing... life....... <_<

Yeah. I come on every day, but I only get to get on maybe once or twice, and usually there's not much for me to say :/

Ahh Myles, you and Revenge need to get on a post more. You're both so close to FM.

My homeroom's full of nerds. We're having a halloween party at school and every class sets up a booth for some event. Like at a carnival, 'cept partially indoors. My class decided to do one based on Star Wars. They did this before I came in the room by the way.

Everyone knew what everything was immediately without looking it up... it was embarrassing...

Tense much? <_< I know the difference, I just made a mistake. And remember I'm not talking about nerds or geeks in general, just my homeroom.

Actually, I wouldn't say mistake, a different word that doesn't come to mind. And you would be embarrassed, promise me.

I'm on my school's debate team (I figured it'd be good for college), so I'm in their homeroom.

Not a bad homeroom, just I've never actually had to work in them before...

And I wish our school would have a Halloween party or something cool like that. Our school lets our student council plan all of that stuff, and what stinks is that they blow all of their savings and everything on Homecoming every year <_<

lots of the staff know me, I'm talking about how many students know I exist.

haha, I've talked to like all of 7 different students there this year. & that includes people who I basically just say hi to.

I'm quite the 'social butterfly' (lol, just used a term I saw in a tv commercial years ago, & used it sarcastically xD )

Yeah, but it's not like many of those people you meet in high school will matter 10 years from now anyway.

It's kinda sad when you think about it, that what a lot of high schoolers try so hard to maintain goes to waste.