Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I lovelove little kittehs that don't even have their eyes open. They're so freaking ADORABLE. ^w^w^w^

It's even cuter when they get big enough to run around. They're so clumsy and run into a lot of stuff. xDxD

EDIT: Psst, Tonus are available fer creatin' right now. ;o

But you`d still need to play and feed it if it was a lutari. -shrug-

idk i wouldnt get one if they existed, I wouldnt know them from an otter with funny others from them lol.

I have bad eyes :B

LOL CHILDREN. I dont like toddlers =[ they scare me but babies are okay

Children are cute when they are babies. When they get older they become evil especially boys which I don't like most of the time..

If you want you can call my yanting or just yt will do..

That is especially true for my cousin he's so naughty and super active all the time..

Yanting. I like it. I shall call you Yanting. ^_^

And UGH! I have a younger "cousin" like that (he's not really my cousin, but his family is close enough to ours to seem related). SO annoying!

Yup so true!! Thats my reaction too I really don't know what to do with him. He can really do many irritating things like changing the channel you are watching..

@livvy: IM A CHILD 8D LOLOL

i went to an orphanage but specifically to its daycare since i volunteered in my school. THEY WERE SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL

lol i had to help them eat cinammon rolls. i just really hate spoiled kids, they annoy me >>

Awwww, kids are SOOO cute especially Baby Meepits when they plot there first domination over the world ^_^. My meepits first words were: I will take rewenge againt ta cookie.

NOWAI! That was mine too.

I kid, I kid. :P

When I was little, I would just be sitting in my little bouncy chair and I would talk to myself.

Except at that point, all I could say was "no."

XD

Haha ten bucks says Morgan wore a skirt to work :P

I'd ask what the news was, but it seems to be directed only at Livvy, so I won't :D (p.s. But I'm still curious, so if you want to tell me...)

Agh, I'm so pissed off at my parents right now <_<