Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Your first time?! Nuu!! What did you miss.... read over all 1682 pages XD

You know something? Well, you probably don't.. but my Mum's cooking something for dinner, my dogs barking and the TV is on. Welcome to my world.

wow thats going to be exciting :D Good luck to you :)

I'm a bit sad here because my school holiday is about to end and I will start school next week :( Just thinking of how many modules I have to study..

I guess I will be the same as Livvy from next week...

Hmm.. my contribution is that I have been up for 21 hours and I have to continue to stay up for at least 3 more. Talk about sleep deprivation! D: Give me a TV show, I can stay up all night too!

Hi there guys, and welcome Livvy. I guess that the insanity went you all desappered one by one. I think I am not the kind of insane that this forums need :).

BUt I want to be insane too :(. I guess the reason is that I never introduced myself and therfore never got a poisonous cookie which would have mad me insane. *MUAHAHAHAHAHA*

Well, if you need any information on how the construction on the ginger bread house is doing then I will tell you, other than that I have written the progress in the snack table topic.

Welcome, you with high self-esteem! I'm Livvy! I have a high homework load and a low tolerance of icing. :D

I say pink. If you don't want me getting at it, that's the color to use. I don't like pink.

I think I would have to paint it a universal color like white or Lime green. *MUAHAHAHAHA*

So the walls are white. The floors are...:

A) cookies

b) sand (crumbled cookies)

C) Icing (mushy floors)

D) JELLY

And as for the location, I have already started building it in not other than the noin-extint JELLY LAND.