Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love snow, but I only saw it once when I saw 6 years old. I tried melting it make cold water. Fancy that idea in the cold weather :D.

Lol yeah Jake. Remember, houses don't sell, and you have to find a new job, and leave all of your friends behind. Plus you'll have to buy a new house (and get another mortgage), transfer your services such as internet, move all of your belongings, and get your kids enrolled into a new school.

That's why I don't really intend on moving any time soon :P

I'm happy where I'm living :) Even though there's no chance of snow up north of NZ.

Being surrounded by water would be....threatening for me. My parents don't know how to swim so if they 'accidentally' fall....XP

But that'd be a great experience if I went somewhere else for a change. :D

I'd like to flee to Canada as soon as I can, but that's highly unlikely that I ever will.

Plus, I don't do well with the cold. T_T

I would love to experience the snow in either Korea or Japan but I don't intent to stay there as I will miss the food here...

It would be cool visiting London in a big 2-floor-kinda buses and watching big ben. My dad went there 2 times. I wish I could go too.

I found 2 month old orange juice in my locker last year. It had turned brown. XD

Ewwwwww snow outside! My lord, will Chicago EVER be nice?

My sister had a few months old potato in her closet a year ago, when she found it, the whole house stunk up for a day.

and Chicago will never be nice, IT'S PURE EVIL!

When you live near Chicago, you get sick of the cold right fast. Trust me. You DON'T want it.
and you also get sick of the 60 degree in a day weather changes, just when you think it's getting warm, the freezing temperature come right back at you.

I'd like to go live in a cave in Sweden, that's hooked up to high speed internet :)

I'd like to go live in a cave in Sweden, that's hooked up to high speed internet smile.gif

Hm, You can come and live with me, it's not a cave but it's a house in the middle of a village in the middle of nowhere.

That would be nice. What about we bring the snack table there too? But the residents arent going to move easily. *MUAHAHAHAHAHA*