Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It was on tv one night so I watched it. I didn't get to see all of it, though.

It was about a murder up in Alaska, and they don't have any clue about the person who did it. The officer tries to get to sleep, but he cant because the sun is always up. He becomes restless and the murderer starts to contact him. That's all I saw.

I thinkit's called Insomnia I might be wrong. Sorry.

Guest Астр&#10

Ahh jeeze, my dad is mixing Russian and English again. I wish he could catch himself so I wouldn't have to tell him. How do you mix languages anyway?

I allready know both languages, I just hate it when they are mixed. How would you like it if I started posting in both Russian and English?

I know what you mean, sometimes my foreign friends or my parents mix languages and it drives me crazy because it confuses me. I always tell my parents that they should either speak in either English or Spanish, but not both. I speak. English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. I can understand Portuguese and I know a few words in some other languages.

Yeh, My brother is getting me hooked on pokemon once more, it's kinda sad. I used to be obsessed with Pokemon.

So how are ya?

Hehe, you trying not to spam, lol. Um nothing much, my friends and i are just chatting whilst using the computers. hmmm, what to talk about....

His birthday is today, it says and it's the nineteenth arr matey, (soz trying to speak in pirate for at least some of the day). I don't think I'll get him anything..but it's very nice of you :P