Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, you don't have to be totally fluent. Even if you took only one year of Spanish, you should get this. It's a soap opera featuring people who only took Spanish for 3 weeks, and they're saying totally random stuff in the dramatic "soapy" way. xD

I've never made any effort to learn another language.

I speak some Cantonese at home, but mostly English. I also took some Mandarin lessons during Primary, but eventually got my parents to stop them, since then I've forgotten most of it XP

Today we had a fire alarm go off, though only half of the school knew. And with my perfect timing of overhearing teachers, it wasn't a drill (an accident from the school 'tuck shop') and the teacher was worried about what if a fire had actually occurred, some people wouldn't be aware.

Sort of scary.

Ich spreche Deutsch, aber nicht so viel.

Wo ye hui shuo zhong wen hua.

And finally, English :yes:

Wow a real fire? I always think our fire drills are really stupid, because 1) we never have fires, and our walls are made of stone, and 2) you're supposed to leave you backpack behind, but if there was a real fire, I'd be taking it with me, considering that I have an iPod in it and my cell phone.

Hooray! I'm home from school today! With a fever :(

Stupid musical rehearsals, giving me no sleep <_<

:O Me too Will! I'm stuck home with a fever! (Again).

Je peux parler francaise, et Anglais, et je peux comprendre un peu de l'Espagnol.

(And by the way, I totally butchered that, but hey, I haven't heard French in two years. I'm allowed to forget a little. :P )

Eh, something around that. Report cards came out today or Monday or sometime soon, and I'm going to have Incompletes on all of them, which is way better than what I would get if I actually got the grades. Otherwise I'd probably be getting my very first ever B or lower on a report card! :O And if I do... I'll discount it. ;) Can't be ruining my record yet.

Hi Will I never expected you to know chinese. I know english, chinese and a little bit of japanese...

Opps I guess I'm a bit slow here lol

Did your post settings change? I guess that's all I can think about the forums changing. When that first happened I thought it was really annoying. But if you click on 'Options' on the top right hand corner, you can change the post settings. I prefer standard so I don't have to click all through the posts and all, so yeah......

And I don't think it was a real fire. I think someone said something about the muffins in the oven getting burnt or something XDD

Did your post settings change? I guess that's all I can think about the forums changing. When that first happened I thought it was really annoying. But if you click on 'Options' on the top right hand corner, you can change the post settings. I prefer standard so I don't have to click all through the posts and all, so yeah......

Well I dunno, it looks something like this:

forum.jpg

With the original post by Giovanni on top. Do you guys know how to change it back to where you have 20 posts per page and we don't have to click every single post to view them?

Yeah I'm on TDN forums pro too, but it's still like that.

I dunno what's wrong. I logged on and that's how it was.

Edit: Hm, strange, I just cleared all of my private data and it's all good now.

That's how it looks under outline view. You can change it to look like that pretty easily...

And oh yea. I'm back! :D

Still not caught up with school work, but back nonetheless. =]