Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's kind of an annoying thing too... it's like every time I move it takes so much energy. It took too much energy to even type this morning. In fact, pressing the internet tab was exhausting.

Ugh, power outages =[

Hey everyone. Seems like I missed another post fest. Once again, I'm too busy to read all of the pages I missed, and I probably won't be able to get on much cause I'm gonna be really busy this week (someone shoot me :axehead:)

From what I saw from those last few posts, Livvy is sick. Get well soon!

Apparently I typed so slow a I'm on a new page now.

Hi Livvy!

No, you only missed 10 or 12 posts, and that hardly counts as a post fest.

I'd never shoot you! Good luck with... whatever's keeping you busy! Hope you can talk to us soon, because you need to become a Fantastic Member! *looks stubborn*

WOOT, CC!

I don't know where I would have gotten mono from; it's not like I've kissed anyone or shared a drink recently... (The recently goes with sharing the drink. o_O I've never kissed anyone.)

Yeah hopefully I can get on a lot more than I think I can. Man, this week is gonna suck :(

Only 10 posts? I could swear it was a couple pages...

GAH! My eyes lied to me again!

Don't worry Livvy, you probably don't have mono.

Yeah hopefully. TDN is my sanctuary :P

So my eyes have been lying to be, huh? *stabs eyes* HA! Take that! That's what you get for lying to me.

Wait, is it me or did the sun go out?

Eh, the sun probably went out.

Wow I'm posting so slow. Stupid laptop and all it's slowessness.

There are a lot of adoptable things, yes. Oh, yea, I know this is kind of rude, but since I can only post one UniCreature to still have room for my DC eggs (which is WAY more important to me), could y'all go through my UniCreatures page and click them? They need it. =\ Or you don't have to Will since you're on a slow laptop, but orphen?

[/begging]

Why's your laptop being slow today, Will?