Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I pay attention to that, :)

It's funny how the kid who gets his pants stolen isn't looking at it. xD

But the 1337 chatspeak banner is cool-especially the part when it says "This message was brought to you by: Anyone with an IQ over 50." =)

^^^^ Lols... Obviously not, Morgan!!! Since you and I both didn't pay attention to it :P

I don't know what I am... Ask Morgan lols... she seems to be a higher authority!!!

Ah, Levy, I'm not sure what else to add either. Should we just go to sleep and let that man in the forest die? xD

m3l3ana, I don't know what you are. If you'll remove your custom title and just leave it blank, I think it'll go to whatever the title is for your post count.

Morgan: That's not quite what I meant. I was talking about the 1337 and cool thing :)

Well... I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not o_O

Yeah, a little strangeness is good. None at all is just...boring.

And on that note, does anyone here have a scroll (account) on Dragon Cave? It's really fun. :P

Well I guess then it depends on how strange Morgan deems me to be *curtsy*

You suck-up. =P

And I'm afraid I can't determine your strangeness level at this time. I'm still waiting for the computer to finish the results. :O

XD The very existence of most of the senior TDN members around here brings up the average world strangeless level considerably.

And to catch up with a previously discussed topic: my current post goal is to reach 10,000. :P Not that I'll get there anytime soon...

Random fact: Did you know that statistically, the difference in error rates between Wikipedia and Encyclopaedia Britannica is completely negligible? So statistically, Wikipedia is just as accurate as Britannica. :yes:

My goal is to surpass TJ. But as long as he just posts news, I should get there in no time. xD Not like that'll happen.

And I still say Brittanica is more accurate. xD

I don't have a specific person I want to get past; but my first goal is 200 posts, then 300, then 400...I guess that's a pretty good goal?

Anyway, I was thinking about killing my slow computer...I'm afraid it has not woken up yet :O (My laptop is an it xD)

You suck-up. =P

And I'm afraid I can't determine your strangeness level at this time. I'm still waiting for the computer to finish the results. :O

Me... A suck up??? NEVER XD

So how long are you expecting these calculations to take Morgan?

I have no goal... I just post cause I can :)

KI WON THE CUP WOOHOO

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.