Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Free popcorn is always good. Do want. :D

On another note, I am craving cookies right now.

EDIT: Touchpads > normal mice because I am used to touchpads, and they're nice to draw with =)

I guess it's just an opinion ^_^;; Touchpads are easy to control after you have gotten used to them for a while...which might even take a few months, :P

Free popcorn is always good. Do want. :D

On another note, I am craving cookies right now.

*Hands out free popcorn and cookies to everyone*

I'm listening to Thanks for the memories while trying to become the rank after cool person. My ultimate goal though is to become a TheDailyNeopets addict.

We didn't take the theatre over :crying: but we did get free popcorn!

Ah well, free popcorn's always nice. As long as it is nicely buttered and salted. Mmmmm...

Now I'm hungry...^_^

*Hands out free popcorn and cookies to everyone*

I'm listening to Thanks for the memories while trying to become the rank after cool person. My ultimate goal though is to become a TheDailyNeopets addict.

*Whacks Princess Ruto* that's for making me lose my 3rd place trophy on the ping pong game in the arcade! Ok, I got my revenge now *hands cookie*.

Your ultimate goal should be to become a Fantastic Member. ;)

And how dare you whack me! *vaporizes*

*blows mist onto where Morgan vapourised* That should bring her ba.... Oh crap it didn't work!!! Anyone know how to bring her back?? We can't have her talking to us whilst being vapourised, that would just be plain weird!!!

Hold on... Now I am confusled!! I am sure it was Morgan who vapourised herself *scratches head*