Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, in New Zealand we never went outside without sunblock (hole in ozone layer = UV radiation = skin cancer).

During the hazy season in Malaysia, you never go outside without a filter mask (chemical smog = severe respiratory problems).

Oh the joys of the human impact on the environment...

Hey peoples! I'm back after a long drought of not posting. Unfortunately my internet went down for some unexplainable reason, and it just got back up right now for some equally unexplainable reason. I'm back though, and I see I've fallen behind on Yooyuball. I'll catch up though, and since I still can't find my TDNaccount I'll just post my scores manually. Promise I won't lie! I'll be sure to prove myself as a real KI fan!

I'm off to play 200 matches now.

Well it would be simple enough to create a new TDNaccount wouldn't it? :eh:

It seems the forums are actually a bit less active with everybody busy playing the AC games...

Indeed.

That is why it is our (Well, whoever that is online right now and are staff members) duty as staff to provide the best coverage there possibly can be concerning the AC III. Which reminds me, I really need to think a neat article to add...

Well you staffers are already doing a great job - the best job on the internet, as I already mentioned. :yes:

I am back too!!! I had a little break and didn't manage to get on the forums or on to play Yooyuball very much :( But ohwell.. I guess I have today to get back up there. I can't play much Yooyuball each day though, gets a bit boring!!

Anyways.. how is everyone doing?

^^^ I was acutally wondering what you were doing here??? I thought I was going slightly mad and it was July already :S

Anyways.. where is everyone?

Brrr!!! It is freezing *starts to build and igloo* Anyone want to roast marshmallows on a fire? XD

marshdog, is that a marshmallow shaped like a hot dog or a hot dog shaped like a marshmallow?

Is anyone else here going insane (not because Princess Ruto is posting right now though) I am.

Wait...

I think I just saw a thylacene float through my basement!!!!!!

No thanks, my invention of the marshdog is much more tasty. ^_^

A marshdog?? What the heck is a marshdog?? *looks sideways at Ruto* You feeling alright?

I'm fine. A marshdog is a marshmallow and a hot dog combined. Very tasty. :D

This will probably be the last time I can visit until vacation is over. I don't think our next few campgrounds have Wi-Fi. So, I bid farewell to everyone once again. It's been a nice break being on here, away from my annoying brother. I'm next to him practically 24/7 over here. <_<

^^^ Sounds like fun :P I don't have younger siblings, so I suppose I don't have to put up with annoying brothers/sisters.

A marshmallow and a hot dog combined aye? Ohh that sounds interesting, I suppose I should try it one day, although it sounds kind of yuck too!!!

Has anyone read the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon? I am trying to buy all the books, since my mother gave me the third one and forgot to mention it was a series :hmmph: I didn't find out til I finished the books last night :grrr:

*dislikes marshmallows*

Well I haven't read that series, but I've heard of it. :yes: Is it good?

Depends do you like Romances? Cause that is basically what it is, but it also has a bit of history and time travel in it. I liked the 3rd one (grumbles), but haven't read the beginning (grumbles again) yet!! I am going to go buy the first one after work :graduated:

It's great to have a topic where people can talk about anything... so hi my name is Stephanie and I come from New Zealand. I am 12 years old and currently attend an intermediate so....yeah!

i love maths so try me but nothing over year 9 stuff

♫ ♪ i brought popcorn!! :D ♪ ♫

so what are we talking about?