Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Surprise!

I bet I scared you didn't I. :P

So what's happening everyone?

Edit: Oh and my lack of avatar is wayyyyy cooler. :P

Not really Teej. No offense, but it appears that you might not have the resources to get even a placeholder avatar.

EDIT: I used Photoshop.

ARGH *jumps out of skin* Yes TJ you really did scare me!! Umm.. what happened to your avatar? BTW did you know that Firefox download day has officially been set? I think (if I remember correctly) it is the 17th of July :yes:

I wanna see Hancock too. Is it based off a book, comic book, or is it finally something new?

The movie isn't an adaptation or anything.

Haha I read up info about the movie, and twice it had received an "R" rating from the MPAA. But they reduced it down to "PG-13" after they took out certain scenes.

Awww dang. I wonder what those "certain scenes" were. ;)

Intoxicated while flying :-D and other was I think Rape of some sort. :whistle:

I know my movies very well. LoL

ARGH *jumps out of skin* Yes TJ you really did scare me!! Umm.. what happened to your avatar? BTW did you know that Firefox download day has officially been set? I think (if I remember correctly) it is the 17th of July :yes:

Sweeeet! I didn't know they set a date, last time I checked it wasn't posted!

June 17th it is folks (not July)! Spread the word.

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008. Join our community and this effort by pledging today.

I like to cook with cheese items (obviously), and sometimes I cook things from recipies. I can't cook anything without a recipie. Dx

Brownies are fun. :yes: Especially when they're not burnt. Lots of other chocolates are good, too. Like Kit-Kats and Three Muskateers bars. Those are my favorites. ^_^ Though I don't see why so many people hate dark chocolate. It's a nice taste, really.