Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*Sticks hand up* I'm interested, I'm interested!!! Well I am helping to run it after all. :P

Well I would post the competition today, but I'm going to wait and see if anybody is interested on this board first. If nobody shows any interest I guess I'll just post it and hope some people sign up for it.

Yes I noticed Dillon! And AA said in one of his above posts that ALMOST everybody ignored me (you being the exception). Thanks very much for showing interest in our competition :D

I'm glad we have one person interested, at least that leaves some hope for the contest. Now we'll wait and see if others show interest.

That's a good point. Oh well, I'll post the competition either tomorrow or on the weekend and hopefully people will respond and participate.

By the way, I am impressed with how quickly you responded. The time of post thing at the top of the post says you posted within the same minute as me :O

Yup. One forum i cant access to due to there new owner sucks.

Another one no one is one.

So i ish bored

Well go check out the topic 'Mastery of The Arts'. We might just let a late sign-up slip through... ;)

I am interested in the contest, it's just it would hard for me to send in any pictures...

And I'll get right on that Lopunny for Levy, I was actually already working on this Gengar, but I guess I'll save it for someone else...