Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What going on? is a new plot aroaming the air *sniff* *sniff*

hmmm yeah I'm sad cause neopet staff are'nt making any plot =(

I don;t like awr plots which make noob never finishn the game i mean like 70% of the neopets accounts has less them 100k =(

I can't stand half the plot things you have to go through though D= Going through that forest thing for the last one was so horrible. >.<'

I'm probably biased because a lot of what I do on neo centers around the battledome. And TnT is pretty bad about rewarding all of us that have put in the time and np to train + get a set :K

DuH! make another one >> wait the money... MY 2k O.O nooooo

I was pon a tightbudgwet and I klose 2k nooo TT^TT wait I got an idea let use a TDN accounts as a donation shop but we won't mention it

Well now I'm poorer =( *sign* maybe we could use a TDn account and just mention the donation shop is here! And we don;t tell TNT about this but who will risk there account?

Eep...good luck guys, it'll be okay somehow. =) Just be careful about uhh advertising it :P

I just about to donate too xD Guess it saved my np...although I just lost 8 million in a glitch and TnT refuses to give it back x_x

I'm fairly certain TnT does track certain sites. In addition, if they looked in on the donations account they would have noticed the rather large influx of random buying sprees...I didn't step foot into the shop myself, but did you guys explicitly state it was a donations shop for this site? That alone would have gotten an icing. :(