Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well you could poke around for a free, open-source animation program (open-source ROCKS!!!).

I did try animation once in windows movie maker, and I decided to stick to writing.

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Animations are fun when you have all the frames already made and all you have to do is put them together. I made a bunch of sprites into animated .gifs with Flash MX 2004.

455.gif863.gif525.gif

I don't think I'll ever be very good at graphics.

Does anybody know any good C or C++ compilers?

Uh, I have no idea what it means, so I can't really say much about it. *Has a headache*

Ah - in that case it sounds good. I can't say more while I'm being plagued by this headache. *Goes to bang head on wall*

Lol, where'd you get that? Sounds like the perfect thing for my plans- *cough* I mean perfect decoration for an evil mastermind.

Well a perfectly functional computer can double as a paperweight as well. I have to use it as one sometimes when the mess on my table gets out of control - and with the air-conditioning blowing everything around, it's a real mess.

Anyone know shy she keeps putting *'s on all her text? I usually only use those for actions, or put one at the end of a word to show it's a spelling correction.

* I was dared to be a Bear, and since Bears don't talk, I do the * to show that what I wamt to say... Oh and erm, I think it's sort of neat, but it'll go when I turn back.*