Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't think we had a sick bay... They just took us to the head masters office and let us sit in there big comfy chair...

Mind you, my head master was a nazi...

I just bought the c&c first decade and C&C 3, It's interesting looking back at the old games and then at this new one.. They're so wholly different... I was playing tiberium sun, And its like a dang cartoon, and then the third game is so awesome looking... Things have seriously changed...

Sorry to change the topic, but a question to ask you.

Benn very bored and been traveling through loads of pictures and found this

disney_logo_old.jpg

we all know this as the Disney sign, which appears before each movie

But has anyone noticed that the D and the Y are messed up.

It looks more like Walt Gisnep than Disney

I mean what is up with that!

Sorry to change the topic, but a question to ask you.

Benn very bored and been traveling through loads of pictures and found this

disney_logo_old.jpg

we all know this as the Disney sign, which appears before each movie

But has anyone noticed that the D and the Y are messed up.

It looks more like Walt Gisnep than Disney

I mean what is up with that!

Actually, the D does look like a D, but I agree that the Y looks like a P.

Dillon, do a Google image search on "Disney sign". And the image doesn't show up for me neither.

I didn't just SAY that you were obsessed with Nintendo, Metroid. Of COURSE you're not obsessed with Nintendo. WHY ARE YOU EVEN SAYING THAT I THINK THAT ABOUT YOU?! *shifty eyes*

o_O Thanks for the outburst, ma'am.

If you ask any other members around here, they'll say that I'm obsessed with Nintendo. So... that's old news actually. No need for the confusing sarcasm. If you want to comment about me, go ahead! I'm open!

*Puts up a sign that reads "Comments about Metroid" written sloppy*

You all get one free comment! After that, it's $5 for a positive comment, and $2,000,000,000 for a negative comment.

(Note: If this seems like I'm being sarcastic, I'm not. I'm quite happy and I just want something to do about my boredom)

Someone has eaten the image :O

I placed the image there

But I find the D looks like a Backwards G.

Like in UK a Toy shop is called Toys 'R' Us

But the R is the other way round.

So kids might think a G is the same?

I doubt that. The Disney logo is just a bunch of fancy lettering. You just need to explain that to children.

The Toys 'R' Us logo is basically something to be original with. Maybe it's just refering to how some kids write letters backwards and they made it into a logo to give it a kid-friendly appearance.

Yeah, it's just what fancy writing looks like. Believe me. I always write in cursive (just a little idiosyncrasy of mine), and a lot of people complain that they can't read it. I didn't understand until I saw other people's cursive.:P No two people's handwriting are the same. And this looks like just another type. :nerd:

*Pokes* I'm one of the people who find your handwriting impossible to read.

I've never had any game consoles, so I don't really know what Nintendo is like. I only ever play PC games.

I'm a PC gamer too, But the consoles are awesome. I have to say I'm a bit of a nintendo fanboy. My first ever console... Technically my first ever computer, Was the NES... Nowadays I'm a Wii fanatic... The PC type games are more fun to play alone, but nothing beats the consoles for playing with your buddies. The Wii is especially good at that. I find even my grandmother will play! It's all good.

Not everyone believes in the gaming system. There are people out there who think video games are a waste of time. I know some parents who think that's just a distraction and they don't want their kids to get addicted to it.

*cough**those are my parents..**cough* xD

I personally like all forms of games. =) I'm waiting for a promised PS3 to play Devil May Cry and Resident Evil in suhweet graphics. x3

I also like DDR and Guitar Hero. All those acton-filled games. ^^

My dad's okay with me playing PC games, as long as I keep my grades up (I've never let him down on that count). My mum, however, thinks that they're a waste of time and pretty much bans them. However, me, my brother and even my dad manage to sneak a few games past her and play them when she's out. :shiftyeyes_anim: