Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Man, I go to school for one day and all heck breaks loose. I always miss the fun, sadness. -Rides around a cow trying to play polo-

Yep. Metroid's definately back.... *nods*

Hows that dillon?

Tis better

By the way Zac, what's going on with that one site we had... Neopian Outpost or something? How's that holding up?

TNO has closed down. He couldnt hold it by himself when Tj left to go to TDN.

Yeah so now I have to wait for TDN to get back up. I could join TNO because i am opening my ownone up. and I am staff on too many other sites.

Well more mods = less spam. I wonder if that guy's still making new accounts every day just to post those spam topics.

-Dons scuba gear and a tutu, hops on a hippo and resumes playing- You're right, it does work better Metroid! Just for that, you can suck my life juices out of my head all you want without fear of an ice beam and super missles.

There was this guy who waited until all the mods went of, then made an account went around posting spam topics.

But enough of that. *copies mathias* Let's join the insanity!

-Rides over on the hippo, steals the ball and scores a goal- Joy to the ballerina of goals, for the Republic of Chocolate!