Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well then start over. One game I had to start over. I saved the game when my dude was on fire so he stayed a zombie.

Why are we talking about old game systems. When we all know that the Sims PWN!

Because we all know Old game systems are RETRO, and Retro PWNS! (even more than sims)

When i first got my NES, SNES or Megadrive, i found them soo much fun (still do today) if i play my PS2 i can get bored so easily, the comapanies are developing all the graphics but you all have to think, If we never had those old game systems, The Wii, gamecube, Ps2 Xbox may have never existed.

The old school broke the line into the gamers which made them continuing and upgrading, If there weren't there, or they didn't succeed in the market, there be no consoles wars

You only struck me as a very very active member, at least compared to me. I'm not even a super member yet, and you're a fantastic member.

I checked - they weren't really annoying to me. More like amusing. But then again I'm that kind of guy.

You only struck me as a very very active member, at least compared to me. I'm not even a super member yet, and you're a fantastic member.

Well its because I am very talative in real life.

I checked - they weren't really annoying to me. More like amusing. But then again I'm that kind of guy.

Yeah but about 10 others were like eww ban him.

I think forum posting has to do with how talkative your are in real life. I am very talkative.

How much I post really depends on my general mood. These days I really feel like posting a lot, but there's never anyone to talk to round here.

How much I post really depends on my general mood. These days I really feel like posting a lot, but there's never anyone to talk to round here.

He always complains that no-one is posting and forces me to go on TDN before Mapling.:P

Oh no, not the Maple discussion again! *cringes*

Is it just me or is there a steady decline in the activity on TDN forums?

Well its because it was summer and everybody was on vacation or in the hospital. XD

I mus go now. I should be on about 6:30-7 no later than 8.

I only complain about that because there really isn't enough activity, at least for my taste. I need something to offset the stress of studying for exams, otherwise I'll just overbalance and fall over.