Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I remeber a camping like that, medium sized tent, which had 2 little areas each side with a plastic door,

we chopped down a tall tree, almost fell on someone, we almost summoned the devil (Taffy you may have heard of the place, Chantenbury Ring??)

and when it came to whatever time, we tried to sleep, it was pouring down, and i was under a hole, all night i tried to sleep but everyy 2 second, some rain just dripped through the hole onto my sleeping bag, in the morning it was soaking :P

Oh, Ellie, poor you. The woods is no dangerous place to be! It's home to many little bunnies and bees and snakes and bears--wait, I get your point. :P

I love camping in the woods,my favorite place to do it is at this park called Lost Mapels (In San Antonio,Texas) and it's about a 2 hour hike to get to the campgrounds and you have to carry all the gear (I love that kinda stuff)

And Morgan that made me laugh too hard

I love camping, our motto of camping is Keeping the faith. ;)

when it starts to rain, keep the faith and it will stop.

But Off TOpic, Im going for a helicopter ride this saturday, he flies it right towards the cliff like you think "OMG hes gonnahit it" but he swoops up, its soo cool

It's near the end of the school year. Most people will be out this or next week, so I expect they're studying (either by choice or force) for finals, or dealing with end of year projects or assignments. I'd expect this place will go nuts in a week or two.

And I get to go to the lake this year with my family for 4th of July weekend, and I start Drivers Ed the Monday after. I'll get my pemit as soon as I can. And my birthday's on June 24 (I'll be 15 if you didn't relize). I'm asking for Premium.

I have 2 more days of school (we have today off.) When things end (We already took finals don't even ask what were doing now :D ) I'll be here more often.