Hi, everyone!

yupyupyup

Hello. =) As you can see, I'm new to the TDN forums, though I've been using TDN for a while now for dailies, and just recently, avatars. I've been playing neopets for over 9 years on and off... it's definitely been a big part of my childhood but I just keep coming back to it. I only wish I could remember the username, password, email, and birthday I used for the first account I ever made, back in 2001 probably.

This seems like a really friendly community... hopefully I don't inadvertently break any rules!

Welcome YupYupYup, or whoever you may be. The name's Neomysterion, and I work as a mod over here.

If you have any questions whatsoever on Neopets, TDN, and the like, ask me or another staff member.

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I've been playing Neopets for about 3 years now! And in terms of goals I want to achieve there, it's a really slow progress, much due to my laziness. *coughs* Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here! You'll love it, I'm sure!