Item Lending on TDN

bluewisp16

What is the longest time that it would take to get a reply after applying for an item lend?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘TDN Questions’.

If you're worried that you wont receive a reply, don't worry, you will ^_^ Sometimes it can take a while, especially if the item is in high demand. I remember I waited for a reply for FQD for a lil bit. When did you ask to be lent?

Hmm...Maybe a little over a week? To be honest I don't remember the exact day. I was just remembering this afternoon that I hadn't received a reply about my application yet. I guess I should be a little bit more patient.

Edit: Right as I posted this I received a neomail saying my application was approved. Yay!

Its Christmas... you have to be a little patient ;) I have not been online very much in the last couple of weeks, and to be honest replying to pending requests (when they're ages off actually being lent anyway) has not been high on my priorities.