Hello TDN!

Mirsha Plushie

Hey guys! I'm Mirsha Plushie. You may call me Mirsha, or Ruko, if you know me from some other Neopets forum. If you met me from there, you will know that I am completely obsessed with Altador Cup Players Mirsha Grelinek and Derlyn Fonnet. :P

I hope I have a good time here. :D

I recognize you from JNF! Welcome to TDN, New_Windy/Ruko/Mirsha! I'm actually a mod over here at TDN.

I have no need to introduce myself to you, but I'm The Plushie Ultimatum/Kyubey/Fairy Jakrit if you recognize any of these.

Also, if have any questions or concerns, ask me or another staff member.

Hey Mirsha ^_^ Very nice to meet you, I'm Saxen. Welcome to the forums :D

hi, i'm new too... i just thought of introducing myself, however, i can't create a new forum topic cause it's really my first time to join such :laughingsmiley:. so i hope you won't mind... i'm kath btw... nice to be with you all. :laughingsmiley:.

hi, i'm new too... i just thought of introducing myself, however, i can't create a new forum topic cause it's really my first time to join such :laughingsmiley:. so i hope you won't mind... i'm kath btw... nice to be with you all. :laughingsmiley:.

Welcome Kach24, I am Neomysterion (one and only), and I am one of the several forum mods over here. All questions should be targeted to me (or Spritzie when I'm not available) or any other staff member, and I hope things turn out well.

By the way, I think I only watched one or two episodes of Vampire Knight, one of my friends from Malaysia told me about it. Nice lookup by the way.

@Evil Bunny: Why wouldn't I know you? :P

Moogi told me that she already has an account here, though.

Because- *shifty eyes*

I know. But she still needs to be here. But if she doesn't, it's okay. :P

Hi there Kath, and welcome to the forums too! I hope you enjoy your time here too! :P

Hey there, Mirsha! Welcome to the forums! :D I'm Arie

I'm on JNF too but I don't go anymore. I'm more accustomed to TDN, lol. And on JNF I'm Licorice. :P

Hey Kath! Its nice to meet you! I'm Arie.

Welcome to the forums! :D

Hope you have fun here! :)

@Evil Bunny and SuperMeepitOfChristmas: many thanks for welcoming me... :)

@Dr. Neomysterion: thanks for welcoming me too... i'll surely ask you if ever there's something i need to know about the tdnforum...

thanks again, i feel more welcome now... :D

Hi. Thanks for using my hello board as your hello board. :laughingsmiley:

Hello there, Mirsha/Ruko! I'm Moogi! :D

I'm not nearly as active as most people here, but either way, I hope you have a good time here! ^_^

...the above introduction is absolutely pointless, for I already know you. :P /shot

*cough*If you haven't noticed, my Antola fangirlism doesn't show very much here*cough*