I am so lucky!!

neeker2

Wow, that's the same exact prize I won last week! What are you going to do with that Spotted Paint Brush? Use it on one of your your pets, or sell it for a good price? Anyways, congrats on getting a big Fruit Machine win, Neeker2.

Wow, that's the same exact prize I won last week! What are you going to do with that Spotted Paint Brush? Use it on one of your your pets, or sell it for a good price? Anyways, congrats on getting a big Fruit Machine win, Neeker2.

What an odd coincidence! Most likely going to sell it. I like the spotted Koi, but I want to achieve other things before I think about that. And thanks for the congrats guys!

I've won something before, never a paint brush. :guiltysmiley: A Big Congratulations

Usually I win 50 NP and that ugly green thingy. :laughingsmiley: I'm sure most of you win that too!

Sometimes I win Faeries. I used to win more back in the day. Now my luck seems drained.

Anyway, you going to use it, or sell it? I would sell it. I don't care much for Spotted, except for my Spotted Cybunny - her name is "Enticing_Golden_Eyes" and her eyes are Gold as she's spotted. Don't care too much for Gold either.

I've won something before, never a paint brush. :guiltysmiley: A Big Congratulations

Usually I win 50 NP and that ugly green thingy. :laughingsmiley: I'm sure most of you win that too!

Sometimes I win Faeries. I used to win more back in the day. Now my luck seems drained.

Anyway, you going to use it, or sell it? I would sell it. I don't care much for Spotted, except for my Spotted Cybunny - her name is "Enticing_Golden_Eyes" and her eyes are Gold as she's spotted. Don't care too much for Gold either.

Going to sell it. Though, I need to find out how much to sell it for first xD

Going to sell it. Though, I need to find out how much to sell it for first xD

I sold mine for 850,000 Neopoints at the Trading Post when I first got mine, either 850,000 to 900,000 Neopoints (with 1,000 NP increments) would be fine.

I sold mine for 850,000 Neopoints at the Trading Post when I first got mine, either 850,000 to 900,000 Neopoints (with 1,000 NP increments) would be fine.

I did what you suggested,but started it off at 875k. It sold for 896k. Money in my bank! :D

congrats! thats alot of np! i'm guessing its going towards a faerie paint brush? :)

Yep. I'm going to wait a while,earn a bit more NP. Don't wanna spend it all right away. ( I love the feeling that I have 1,471,226 NP in my bank!)