Critique my Eyrie's Updated page

Tiger In A Tie

Hey, everyone! I have a request for you guys.

Back in 2005, I created a pet page for my Blue Eyrie, Darrow97 (I just call him Darrow for short). It's called "Eyries Against Chain Letters", or EACH for short. Originally CLBE, Chain Letter Burning Eyries, but I think EACH is easier to type/remember.

After not touching it for around 5 years, I came back to it. I updated the graphic of the page, fixed grammar and spelling errors, re-wrote some of the chain letter critiques, and a few other changes. It hasn't been heavily re-created, but I feel the changes make the pet page much stronger.

So I'd like honest opinions and critiques. Does the image have to be changed? Are there any erroneous statements? Is the point made clearly?

And lastly, if you ever browse the Neoboards or other forums, feel free to link to his pet page. I hate chain letters and would appreciate any help spreading the word that chain letters don't work.

Thanks in advance!

(Also, his page is http://www.neopets.com/~Darrow97 )

~Tiger

The page looks great! I haven't seen one of these chain letter thingies before though, maybe they used to be more common?