Discovered Treasure Chest

domsim

So I hope I'm posting in the right place (or am I meant to send an email or something to TDN?) but just looking at the discovered treasure chest prizes http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/forgotten-shore-daily/, it's missing the pirate eyrie morphing potion (just got it :D). Nothing major but just thought I'd keep it up to date :D (and maybe want to bathe in my happiness a little :P)

Ooh wow seems TDN'ers are having a bit of luck :D Congrads to both of you! Annukii, normally I have terrible luck when opening these sort of things, but I was feeling lucky :P And wasn't in desperate need of np for anything, so I guess it depends on what you want atm :) a quick 60k or a chance at a MP...or some lovely junk :( As for the pirate eyrie MP, I'm not a huge fan of the pirate look or eyries hehe so definitely going to sell!

Congraulations!! :D I bought one of those yesterday on a whim to see if I might get lucky and get a Pirate Draik Mp, but no, Pirate Crackers :laughingsmiley:

Wow! I've found 4 so far, put one in my gallery and the others I opened but all I found were 1np items. <_<

I didn't even know you could get neopoints from opening the chests!

Congrats on the win!

If there's anything you notice missing from a guide, make sure you submit a ticket so we're sure to get it and can add it in :)

• 2 weeks later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.