I want to know about your pets - your pets in reality! :D

lilshadowdweller

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a pet companion in your reality?

• Yes! I love my pet!
    • No, not currently.
    • I used to have a pet.
    • Pets aren't for me.

I don't have any pets currently, but I had and helped with everything from cats to iguanas to sugar gliders growing up. My ideal pets are actually fish, small lizards, and big spiders (looking into getting one of these right now). :P

Cats are nice, too.

I think my boyfriend and myself were actually interested in lizards. ;) They are so cute. I've always loved them. I know that's weird but whatever. :D I just think they're cute and I like their scales.

I think my boyfriend and myself were actually interested in lizards. ;) They are so cute. I've always loved them. I know that's weird but whatever. :D I just think they're cute and I like their scales.

I've kept green anoles, which are definitely cute. They only grow to be several inches long, and they'd stretch out on the back of my hand or arm for the warmth (though they're said to not enjoy much handling).

I have a gecko. He is pretty cute for a lizard too, a little leopard gecko actually. His name is Spud...he's mostly my brothers, but like I said, he's cute. It's fun to watch him eat crickets. He attacks them like a madman!

My puppy swallowed a sock yesterday :rolleyes_anim: So we took him to the vet and decided to just get him neutered while we were there and now he's got a giant cone head and bangs into walls every other step. It is heart-melting.

Man, dogs will eat almost anything! Except my parent's German Shepard/Husky mix. We feed him too much human food and he ACTUALLY PICKS AND CHOOSES HIS FOOD. That's how spoiled he is! -__-;; I'm glad he's OK. They look so sad when they have that cone on them. :(

Man, dogs will eat almost anything! Except my parent's German Shepard/Husky mix. We feed him too much human food and he ACTUALLY PICKS AND CHOOSES HIS FOOD. That's how spoiled he is! -__-;; I'm glad he's OK. They look so sad when they have that cone on them. :(

Ha ha this dog has a refined palette.

Yeah he's been banging into things all day, poor guy. I'll have to get a picture of it to put up here. He's a white poodle with a white cone (and we left his eyelashes super long for a little while) so he looks like Little Bo Peep. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Oops, that's twice I've mentioned him banging into walls. In my head everyone's like, "We get it!" ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Remember not to double post, use the edit button instead if you have something extra to throw in.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Jerry the black cat. He's been around since I was 10, so that makes him about 12 years old. Old man.

Reason why I love him: I can do stupid random things to him and he still loves me. Nothing cruel, but once I wrapped him in tin foil to make him a robot cat and he was happy about it.

Best. Cat. Ever! (Mainly because he further supports my nerdiness!!)