I can't belive it O_O

picky_nut

I just won the grand theif Ummagine trophy! o_O I played that game yesterday for the avatar, but I lost 15 pt in one level... I was sure I had to score a perfect game to get the trophy... I was a bit sad but I told myself that at least I had the avatar... And when I woke up today, I had a shiny new trophy! :D Now I will never play that game again. It gave me headaches. ^^

Congratulations! That game is annoying to have to complete. I had to follow a guide precisely to get the avatar, and even then it took ages. So...congrats on the avatar, congrats on the trophy, and congrats on getting it over with.

Wooo congratulations!! I likes shinies ^_^ Need to get that one on my new main :P

Congratulations! I played a few games and won a few avvies. But I wasn't even going for an avvie, I just happened to like those games! :laughingsmiley: I don't have the patience to get some of those other game avatars. It's a lot of effort/time, but a lot of my missing ones are for the games, so I may have to look into it. :guiltysmiley:

Congrats on getting a Silver Grand Theft Ummagine trophy Astalicia! It's not one of my stronger games, but I have plans on giving that game a try at a later point (even if it is just for the avatar). I have won Trophies in other games like Kookia, Barf Boat, Nimmo's Pond, Tubular Kiko Racing, and Nova Defender myself. I'm proud with what I have for trophies, but I may plan on improving my game skills to get another trophy at a game I'm good at.

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me a few days ago too! I bet it took like 3 or 4 hours to get through the entire game...I don't even know...it was rediculous...just like Sewage Surfer >_> (got that avvie today though!). But yes, I played through to get the avatar (strictly following a guide of course) and I happened to get a trophy too! It was SO EXCITING because I never get trophies...I thought I had only gotten a bronze but now I have a silver trophy on my lookup!

Also, a question, if you get a trophy this month...does it stay on your userlookup forever? Even though the games high scores refresh every month?

Congrats on getting a shiny new trophy!

I'm terrible at Neopets games, but it's cool that you got a trophy on top of avvies :D

Seriously just find an afternoon where you have lots of time and have a guide open and ready and the avatars will come (hopefully). It definitely takes some perserverance if you aren't good at the game though. I often find it pretty frustrating!

*claps furiously*

I am very very happy for you! I don't even want to touch that game, way too annoying for me. Heh :)

But at least you really got weight off your shoulders.