Hello hello.

Maralie

Hi everyone! I'm Maralie. I've been lurking TDN for ages and decided to finally get down to it and start talking to people. I've been on and off Neopets since around 2002, but my current account is I think like three years old. I'm slowly saving up for my dream pet, which is a RB kau. I run a Neopets humor blog which is super fun. Anyway, yes, hi, excited to be here. (:

More new people, welcome to the forum! I followed your Tumblr, and I cracked up with some of those Neopet names you found at the pound as well.

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a forum mod here, and I like to keep TDN safe at night. I've been on Neopets since 2002 as well, I still have my old account since I was a 10 or something, and it was never deleted after a 31/2 year hiatus from February 2007 to August 2010 (TNT normally deletes inactive accounts if they were unused for 11/2 years, and I would have lost my precious Poogle if TNT ever did).

If anything, contact me or anyone else who's a staff member, we'll be glad to help.

Hi Maralie! Very nice to meet you, I'm Saxen :) Welcome to the forums! Everyone's really nice (as I'm sure you've seen :P), I hope you have a great time here ^^