Who do you think will win X Factor (USA)?

rockyxroad

1. 1. Who do you think will win X Factor (USA)?

• Melanie
    • Chris
    • Josh
  2. 2. Also, do you take the time to vote?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wish I had/could/would!

I think (and want) Melanie to win. A part of why I don't think that Josh will win is because Nicole angered a lot of people this year so they will want to get back at her for all her wrongs - but I also think Melanie is a better singer, is more marketable and just better all around.

No, I didn't vote, mostly because I'm not American lol

I think (and want) Melanie to win. A part of why I don't think that Josh will win is because Nicole angered a lot of people this year so they will want to get back at her for all her wrongs - but I also think Melanie is a better singer, is more marketable and just better all around.

No, I didn't vote, mostly because I'm not American lol

Ya, I agree, Melanie is amazing! After watching last night, I'm not sure if everybody understands Josh's voice. I don't think he'll win either but I really really hope he gets a contract somewhere and they do his first album right bc I hate it when really good ppl fall through the cracks bc they didn't win. And ya Nicole....I honestly don't know what to think about her.