New!

dthmngr

Hi everyone! I have recently come back to Neopets after a few years of only checking in every 4-6 months. I got sucked in by customization, and realized that a lot of the other new developments are lots of fun. And that some of the items I had sitting in my SDB had become very valuable, which was nice. So anyway, I found TDN through the avatar checklist, and was impressed by the whole site and specifically the lending section, which brought me here! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi there! I'm surprised no-one's come by already. I'm Kaana, and welcome to TDNF! You'll find that everyone here is pretty helpful with anything and everything, from customisation to avatar collecting to selling HTS items to lending programs (u c wat i did thar?? ;)) Do you like to be called anything in particular? I look forward to seeing you more around the boards :3

Welcome dthmngr to The Daily Neopets! If you need any help, you should turn to me or anyone else who's on staff, we'll be glad to help you on all things Neopets, TDN, and otherwise. By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods for this forum. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forums!

I've been getting into my customisation as well recently, it's pretty addictive :laughingsmiley: Congratulations on your SDB finds, it's always nice when that happens :)

Awesome to meet you, Deathmonger ;) (tbh that's a lot better than most of the old usernames lurking around :P haha)

SO funny the same thing happened to me , was away from neopets for about 3 years just recently got sucked into the fun again. I checked my sd box and was surprised of all the goodies from years ago...glad i was smart enough back then to put those items away to collect dust!