Lozzzzie's sketchbook. [Multiple image warning]

Lozzie

Hello, and welcome to my sketchbook!

rustyeg.png

This will just be my little place to make and share artwork; be that neopets related or not! I will also, on occasion, be accepting requests here, though that will be dependent on my free time.

I am hoping that by through this topic sketchbook, I will be able to further identify my strengths and weaknesses, and to better combine my digital and traditional art into one overall style (as that's been a challenge that I've been trying to overcome for the past two or three years).

I'll update the images here later so that it's more substantial; I've just added some artwork to get it started. ^_^ Enjoy!

Neopets related

luanolufull-1.png

Non-Neopets related

New to old.

Val4-1-3.pngiLozerCake2.pngmojito3-4.pngnekumisoc-2.pngSagechibiwaistup003.jpg

Nostlagic stuff

Old, old, old artwork that just has to be shared. :laughingsmiley:

An old gem; the first ever artwork that I drew/outlined on paper and scanned/'cleaned' the artwork with photoshop and coloured digitally with a mouse. Haha, awh. I must have been 11 or something.

Sunny.png

Request information: Please send me a private message in regards to requests. I may or may not have time for things regardless of what is noted in the subtitle of the topic. Unfortunately requests posted in the topic itself may or may not be responded to due to how busy I am.

this is going to be an epic thread !!!

I saved the Angel picture on my computer .. but this is because I have a massive collection of Angel/Demon pictures .. don't worry , I won't use it anywhere :)

this is going to be an epic thread !!!

I saved the Angel picture on my computer .. but this is because I have a massive collection of Angel/Demon pictures .. don't worry , I won't use it anywhere :)

Sorry, but what angel? Thankyou; as long as you don't use or post my artwork elsewhere then that's okay.

And thankyou everyone! I'll update the thread tomorrow hopefully; I've got a lot to do right now with artwork that's due in January, so I might even upload a couple of pictures of those. ^_^ They are more abstract, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh holy wow you are good! I would love to see my Kougra drawn by you, I'm sure it would look amazing.

You are quite talented and should not be afraid to draw more and turn it in for contests!!

Oh wow. Awesome talent. :) Keep encouraging it. I like the Kourgra. It adds a realistic flair to the Neopet. You did a good job blurring the purple in. However, it's not my favourite. I like the ones where you drew the three contrasting women. The dark angel one is very interesting but too dark for someone like me to save it or anything. :P Reminds me either the devil, or the angel of death. The dragon women is very cool!