Linsta's Art - A New Beginning

linsta

Your art's absolutely beautiful ~♥ I really dig your style, it's cartoon obviously because it's neopets, yet you make it like a professional painting :O

You should really continue making art :) I'm kind of like you too, I have no inspiration to draw at all, and when I get into making a petpage for my darling pets I'm suddenly all over the place making art for them.

I'll go for long periods of time without drawing anything because I just don't have the inspiration, and then I'll draw a TON and get burnt out xD. I just wish I had my old motivation back ;__;

Anyways... here's day 2's drawing!

Mad meepit juice party!

[i took these images down. Final version in later post.]

Your art is beautiful! I think I'd actually considering losing a limb to be able to do what you do (it's like voodou, totally mesmerizing!). Well... maybe not a limb. Definitely an organ, though. It'd have to be my appendix, but still :b

Alright, I'll stop before this ^ turns creepy creepier, haha c: I had a good intention c;

Your art is beautiful! I think I'd actually considering losing a limb to be able to do what you do (it's like voodou, totally mesmerizing!). Well... maybe not a limb. Definitely an organ, though. It'd have to be my appendix, but still :b

Alright, I'll stop before this ^ turns creepy creepier, haha c: I had a good intention c;

Well I think your post progressed from creepy to less creepy if that makes it any better xD. I wouldn't mind losing my appendix in exchange for some kind of skill. Even better if they do it for free! The stupid thing is useless anyways. My friend's step-brother actually died recently from his appendix getting infected and exploding :(

Anyways...*meep*

I love the last version :D Also, The black and white looks good but maybe a little too dark.... Have you thought about Sepia? That might give it an extra dimension :)

I modified it a bit and submitted something similar to the last version. Here is the high quality version of it (ok it's not that much bigger, I should've drawn it even bigger but I've been working small lately xD).

meepits_hq.jpg

Oh, and I did a sepia version to see what it would look like :P. I added some black around the border because it was too unbalanced with the black on top.

[image removed]

Sorry for posting so many pictures of the same thing xD. I'll take these down later and just put up one version.

(P.s. What to draw next?)

I'm kind of debating whether I should make a new deviantart. I feel like I wouldn't be very active on the community and then it would feel kind of pointless :/. And I don't know if I would keep my neo and non-neo art separate.

I noticed you've been getting in the AG a lot lately! Grats!

-----

awh :C well at the least keep an updated art page on neo? CC:

awh thank you! 8D I'm trying to get in as much as possible! c: perhaps a goal of every special day? idk c:

I'm kind of debating whether I should make a new deviantart. I feel like I wouldn't be very active on the community and then it would feel kind of pointless :/. And I don't know if I would keep my neo and non-neo art separate.

I noticed you've been getting in the AG a lot lately! Grats!

-----

awh :C well at the least keep an updated art page on neo? CC:

awh thank you! 8D I'm trying to get in as much as possible! c: perhaps a goal of every special day? idk c:

Good luck! When I came back to neo, I did every special day from Jan 1 til up to Jhudora day (I missed jhudora day) xD. But then I just stopped for a few months. I'll probably try for all the july specials if I have time. Lately I've been trying to draw stuff to get in on non-special days, but I"m kind of disappointed they didn't put either of my drawings in the non-special art feature today :(.

And I try to keep an updated art page on Levithien's petpage.

Edit: New pic. Late flotsam day art! (but new flotsam colour, so it's ok xD)

2012-07-04_11_0984924001341431108.jpg