Cheers, Wishing Well!

Bramley

Just got this:

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : 12th Birthday Goodie Bag . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Yay! I was only wishing for random items on the list of granted wishes and didn't expect this. However, the question is: do I sell or do I open? I saw the Celebration Plushies are going for 450k, while the bag itself is only going for 150k. But do I chance it? Hmmm...

you should compare the odds of getting that prize, with the odds of getting prizes which are worth less than the 150K.

I would open it ('cause i'm curious), but if you want to have some easy-cash, than I would sell it instead, because you could get items which aren't worth the 150K you would get without opening the bag.

I always open goodie bags I don't care what their value is. I'm always curious as to what's inside.

Congratulations on your wish being granted!

Congrats on getting such a good prize!! Had I known it sold for that much I definitely wouldn't have opened it.