Ya Hoo

barkie

Today I finally got the Meepit vs Feepit Avatar. It has taken me 3 or 4 days but thanks to the TDN guide and also all the tips and help from the TDN forum I eventually got it. One more Games Avatar I can cross off my needed list....

Congratulations!! :D That one's a bit of a pain. I always accidentally defeat the meepit :/

Thanks everyone, it was a pain as I always forget that I am supposed to lose 2 of the rounds and also until I worked out I didn't have to be right alongside the meepit to use the combos I had no chance of getting the score needed. Now I will work on the TNT Staff Smasher for the next few days. I find that I do better if I just concentrate on the 1 game for days even if it is rrreeeaaaaaallllllly boring ....

Oh lucky! I played today and got 2984 points. I'll try again tomorrow because getting that close without actually getting it sucked :(

Oh that is so close. I was like that also and ready to give up but I am glad I stuck at it.And today it was the featured game with double Neopoints but even though I always play the featured game this is one game I just couldn't face playing...