Still on hiatus :/

Piticent

Yeah, yeah, I know. If I'm posting this I'm not on hiatus. And I also know this is a lot longer than I intended from a while ago :/...well...yeah. I haven't quit. Just inactive I suppose. I AM doing dailies and checking news and all, I'm just not playing games at all...guess you should know the truth, eh? I'm playing Puzzle Pirates. For now, thats what I'm interested in...and it sucks up time >.< Well, hi and bye :P

ETA: In case y'all are wondering, I AM keeping the name for a while...I'm not chagning it until a month of me being active (and some inspiration for a new set of course)

I still miss seeing around TDN and TDNForums, Piticent. I thought that it was school and academics keeping you busy all this time, but I was mistaken for once. I'm also pleased to see that you took some time to visit us today, and let me know when you make a comeback as well, I'm looking forward to your return. :yes: