Newbie here :)

HimitsuTenshin

Yush, another newbie here! :D

My name is Michelle and I'm 13 years old, getting 14 on December 28th. I'm Dutch, so please don't get mad if I type anything wrong ^^; Feel free to correct me!

I really love Japan and Korea. Mostly because of the music. My favourite bands are 2NE1, SHINee, Super Junior, MBLAQ, U-KISS, Morning Musume and Buono! I also love Vocaloid <3!

I play on a lot of sites, neopets ofcourse :P, Egg Cave, Dragon Cave and Pet Adoptables.

I also have Facebook and Twitter... Putting this here because a lot of people ask for it xD

If you want to know anything, just post here! :P

Welcome Michelle! You can call me Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods over here. I love many things Japan myself, alongside with a great variety of anime. I not only Neopets, but I'm somewhat active on Icepets when you mention other fun sites. I have links to my Twitter and Facebook in my signature if you're interested (as well as my Formspring and Tumblr), let me know who you are on TDNForums, and I'll accept any FB friend requests and Neofriend requests as well, as well as follow you back on Twitter.

Also, enjoy your stay at TDN. There are lots of great new friends for you to meet over here.

Hiya Michelle, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. And I love Japan and Korea too! :D

Though for Japan, it's not for the music (because I have little Japanese songs in my phone), but for the cuisine, culture and the country itself! Though for Korea, it's for the music (a huge Girls' Generation fan here, despite what others may think about me) and of course the country itself!

I wish I can travel there one day.

Back to the topic, I hope you like it here at the forums! :D

Hey Michelle :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm Saxen and it's a pleasure to meet ya :) I'm completely fascinated by Japan, too, it's an amazing place. As you may be able to tell I'm a bit of a Bleach fan :P

Hope you have fun here <3