Tiger here!

Tiger In A Tie

Hello, all! I'm known on Neo as Tigermaster38, nickname Tiger In A Tie, and commonly called "Tiger" for short. I'm a long-time Neopets player, picked it up 8 1/2 years ago. i stopped playing for a period of time (sadly :( ) but recently got back into it.

I currently have two pets, Darrow97 is a Blue Eyrie, and Moneck45 the UC Halloween Lupe. I'm currently aiming to get a Baby Kougra and my little Neopet family will be complete. I have other pets on other accounts, but Tigermaster38 is my main.

I LOVE collecting avatars. Currently working on two games- Destruct-O-match III and Faerie Bubbles. I'm often found using the "Kass Minion" avatar. I recently got the "Revenge is Sweet" icon and the SDB "pack rat" avatar as well.

I'm currently an art student at a local community college, to get an Associate's Degree in Digital Art- I want to illustrate children's books! I actually have a goal to aim to become an Intern at Neopets in a few years after college is done and I can afford the move.

I drew my current avatar, and am working on coding a userlookup for myself and work on my pet's pages as well. I am working on a beauty Contest entry for Darrow, two comics for the Neopian Times, and a picture for the art gallery for Borovan Day. School and work have been getting in the way of my free time, but school's almost over and my hours are getting short, so hopefully I can achieve my few goals before the next semester starts.

i think that's it. I'm excited to be on this forum and I hope to make some new friends and have a good time!

I wanted to be the first person to welcome you, I can still be the first staffer to welcome you.

First off, I'm Neomysterion (or Plushie, Kyubey, Jakrit, Magnezone, or any of my other aliases), and I'm a forum moderator over here. When I first saw your forum username, I was thinking of Tony the Tiger when it comes to a tiger with a tie. Also, I hope your time at TDN is pretty worthwhile, there are lots of helpful Neopians willing to give you a hand.

By the way, congrats on owning an Unconverted Halloween Lupe, they're one of my more favoured UC Neopet species.