Meepit vs Feepit Help

barkie

I can get through the levels but the highest score I can get is 2,400 even when I lose 2 and win 3 rounds. If I use the combo when opponent is blocking do I get points and if I just punch when they are blocking does that give me any points....I have played for 3 days now and am happy I can at least do all the levels but it does go against the norm trying to LOSE the 2 rounds....How many should I be getting for each of the 5 rounds in the stages...

Are you making sure you hit the Meepit as much as possible without killing it on the rounds you lose?

I am trying to but does hitting it have to be when it is not blocking to score points and can I still knock it off it's feet during the losing rounds

I am trying to but does hitting it have to be when it is not blocking to score points and can I still knock it off it's feet during the losing rounds

You should you the punch-kick-punch-kick combo to get more points. Meaning every time you hit him you should press zxzx or xzxz and your feepit will kind of goes sideways and go through the meepit's block. But yes, if you just use a regular one kick or punch while he's blocking you will get no points.

Here's the TDN article if you want to read some more about the game http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/meepit-vs-feepit/