Spring Gift Basket-- Open, Sell, Hold?

Hannah.

It's really whether you're up for a gamble. I got two on my main account within a day of each other. I opened the first one which contained a Baby Cybunny Plushie which got me 150,000 NPs (which I could've held out for a higher price but I'm impatient). The other one got me something worth maybe 10,000 NPs. I wouldn't hold though because a lot of people have been getting them lately and the price has been deflating a bit. Although, it could go back up of course. I hope that helps even marginally. :)

Nope, it is not a glitch, that event can still happen anytime of the year. They do sell for a hefty 200,000 NP to 300,000 NP or 400,000 NP over at the Trading Post as a standalone. There is a chance that you may get a Spring Snowbunny, which has no set price. It may be a risk if you try to open it, but you can still sell it for a good price if you fear in getting some junk items from the basket.

SELL IT!

I've opened two, and I got 200nps worth of Chocolate both times :/ It' really not worth it unless you get the Snowbunny, which is beyond rare. The last Spring Snowbunny I saw was on the TP for 15 million - up to you if you wanna risk it but I wouldn't :P

I'd say sell it, I struggled with this decision too, but decided to sell it on the TP for about 300k i think? And then I was neomailing the girl who opened it, and she ended up getting a couple of items worth about 5000...I was thanking my lucky stars I didn't give into the temptation (as I almost always do!).

Yea. Selling it seems like the safe way to go. Is 300k in the hand worth (potentially) 15m in the bush? Probably not. Anyways, to quench my burning desire to open some kind of goody bag, next time I get the discovered treasure chest from the forgotten shore, I'll open it.