Wishing Well Question

Lady Kakata

I'm making a wish at the Wishing Well ...

Is there a limit as to what the Well grants? I understand that you can't ask for things that there are only one of, for example. I'm asking for a Pink Paint Brush. Sounds simple, but they sell for 3 million plus

Is it okay to ask for something that expensive?

Tired of only winning paint brush plushies from the Wishing Well? Unfortunately, there is a "rarity cap" on the items the well gives out. In other words, the well doesn't give out items above a certain rarity. The rarity is speculated to be r89. That said, don't expect a Paint Brush, a Draik Egg, or any other really rare item from the Wishing Well. The Well simply isn't rich enough to give out those kinds of items. It is best to wish for an expensive, low-rarity item, such as a Bag of Peanuts, a Neopets 11th Birthday Goodie Bag, or that new background you want.

You can read more about the Wishing Well in our guide. ;P

This doesn't really answer your question, but I just thought I would tell you something encouraging. The first time I made a wish at the wishing well, which was actually only 2 weeks ago, the well granted my wish. I was super excited! I wish every day now. 7 times before 7PM and 7 times before 7 AM. Goodluck! By the way, the well can't grant you a Pink Paint Brush because the rarity is over the maximum rarity of 89. Some good items to wish for include a bag of peanuts or a snow flake frame...