Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway Returns!!

hrtbrk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just asked for a Royal Moehog...Pretty ordinary really but all the Moehogs I started my account with 9 years ago have been zapped and changed so a royal one would be nice. Good Luck to everyone and I hope a TDNer has a pet to show us here...

I entered my BD pet to become a Robo Krawk. I've always liked them, and they're so difficult to get otherwise :) Here's hoping! :D

I decided to enter my Red Jetsam, The_Avenger13579, to be painted Robot! I wanted to make my Meerca, Iceheart_4125, into a Faerie Xweetok, but then I would just rather have the morphing potion. Besides, the secret laboratory map peices are so expensive, especially the last two I needed!

I panicked and entered Elishat to be a Royal Draik ........

I totally forgot about my mutant korbat and the fact that I could make him Wraith

This is what happens when you wake up at 5AM to check the news

... btw what do they mean by the "transformation can't be reversed" ?? does it mean the pet will be un-paintable in the future ??

No, I think it is just making sure that that is the way you want your pet painted, as in if you win and get a royal draik, there is no button that will change them back into the pet you entered originally.

I asked for a Chocolate Blumaroo! I had a pet who was originally a blue blumaroo who I am zapping at the moment in the hopes that one day he will become a chocolate blumaroo (currently a mutant mynci)

So I'm unable to load that page completely... It stops at where I'm assuming my pet should be and the Species drop down-menu has no options. I'm running on a 10.5 MacBook Pro with the latest edition of Firefox and Ad-Block Pro, which I've disabled for trying to fix the problem. Any ideas what's wrong?

So I'm unable to load that page completely... It stops at where I'm assuming my pet should be and the Species drop down-menu has no options. I'm running on a 10.5 MacBook Pro with the latest edition of Firefox and Ad-Block Pro, which I've disabled for trying to fix the problem. Any ideas what's wrong?

No idea, but have you tried another browser like IE? Using another (e.g. library) computer? Best of luck. :3