Key Quest Rage

eightbitdimwit

Last summer when I discovered KeyQuest I got quit on a lot. I don't think I have ever been booted, although it has lagged considerably during/after mini games. Even if I sure to lose, I had no reason to quit...why? Because if it's a two player game (which is what I always played) I still got a silver key. Further, I didn't even need to open a chest with the silver key all the time if I enjoyed the game enough and get plenty of gold keys, which I did.

I do agree with Alice that it is very unlikely that someone happens to get booted right before the other person wins and if it has only happened once or twice a report would no cause problems for their account as it would be isolated incidents.

I also understand people's frustration at getting quit on but the rage posted on the boards often goes beyond that frustration. I'm torn because it's aggravating to get quit on, yet it is just a game. I guess each person reacts differently.