Secret Laboratory Map

bluewisp16

i havent had all the pieces for the lab yet simply because im too poor, but i would imagine if you can, you should buy them as a set.

this way you can haggle the prices with the person more, since a set will get them a huge amount of profit much faster than trying to sell separately.

so i'd imagine they would be more lenient with the prices if you are buying the whole set.

I had that once.... try selecting newest first and search for it again. :)

Also, I have some in the trading post if you are interested. ^^

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=wabla666

edit, I do agree with the previous post. A set is quicker and easier than buyng everything seperate.

Some people buy the entire thing as a full set, though there are some pieces that can be bought for cheap.

In my vote, I suggest getting the full set (should cost you around 775,000 NP). There's one piece with a mountain on it can be nefariously expensive in some cases (ranging around 400,000 NP to 600,000 NP, so come prepared with a whole 800,000 NP or perhaps a Darigan PB or 2 Baby PBs for backup. This would be the expensive piece you have to watch out for:

labmap_01.gif

labmap_01.gif

I still need this one for rebuilding my main, but finding it for a reasonable price is impossible! I don't understand how all pieces have deflated and this one inflated so badly.

perhaps it's a more rare random event? better save up =/

labmap_01.gif

I still need this one for rebuilding my main, but finding it for a reasonable price is impossible! I don't understand how all pieces have deflated and this one inflated so badly.

Do note that Secret Lab Map Random Events don't give out an exact preference on which Map Piece you'll receive. Maybe this particular one is given out less often for some vague reason, like how some Codestones can be obtained less often than others and a particular one is more expensive than the others due to price inflation.

Do note that Secret Lab Map Random Events don't give out an exact preference on which Map Piece you'll receive. Maybe this particular one is given out less often for some vague reason, like how some Codestones can be obtained less often than others and a particular one is more expensive than the others due to price inflation.

I've noticed that this particular piece is more abundant in trades than the other UB pieces. Logically that means it should be cheaper, and the price WILL come down, because they're clearly not selling very well at 600k each.

This piece was 300k in October and it does fluctuate a lot day by day.

I've noticed that this particular piece is more abundant in trades than the other UB pieces. Logically that means it should be cheaper, and the price WILL come down, because they're clearly not selling very well at 600k each.

Maybe I'll wait to buy it until it deflates a bit. I'm a somewhat patient person.

i actually just finished my maps today. i was able to get the first piece for 513k. :) you just have to haggle via neomail and sometimes they'll let you off less :D especially people who has in their wishes that they just want to make a quick sale.

the 5th piece took awhile for me to haggle too, it's another one that can not be bought in shops, i got it for 135k with 3 code stones.

if you are still looking for them separately, ale__gaioli is selling the 5th peice for 130k, that's quite cheap.

when i mass neomailed for haggle, some people were offline and now they are back on and replying lol

Edited by lils