Unlocking the Space Faerie Challenger

picky_nut

Just wondering. To get this challenger, you have to redeem a virtual code here : http://www.neopets.com/space/warehouse/prizecodes.phtml

Does that mean that if you redeem a code from a NC mall card or a plush that give you a key quest token, you won't get her? Neopet merchandise is really rare where I live and it would have been easier for me to unlock her with an NC mall card...

I've been trying to get someone to lend me a SF code... Then I would just beat her and get the (removed) avatar already :( But I mean, a plushie is a real life item isn't it? So I'm guessing it would work, but don't get me wrong...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words in your post, this is a family-friendly site.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know... It's just that if i buy something, I want to be sure that it will work, otherwise it would be a loss of money... It's confusing because the code that come with key quest plushies have to be redeemed on another page, that's why I'm not sure if they give you the bd challenger... I'll keep looking.

Edit : Epic fail. I googled the question and found out that I answered this question to someone 4 years ago here : www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/11127-rare-item-code/ At least now I know what kind of items I have to search :)