Hello! somewhat new here

skitlee

Hey, I'm somewhat new to the forums in that I've posted a few times, but never introduced myself. I've been playing neopets on and off for 9 years and started using tdn for the dailies not too long ago. My current goal is to get more avatars, but I may be stuck at my current level for awhile... Anyway, hello!

Another Grey Jetsam owner, welcome aboard!

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a forum moderator, I collect NES games, and I gladly own a Grey Jetsam as well.

If you need any help, just ask me or any other staff member.

Hey Skitlee! Welcome to the forums hun ^^ I'm Saxen :)

Your avatar is SO CUTE!!!! <3

Thanks Saxen!

And Santa Neomysterion, Toociana just became a grey Jetsam from the lab ray! Helped me get 3 avatars :D

I'm stuck on a lot of the game avatars *sigh* but I'm starting to join lending chains so I can get more pet avies.

And Santa Neomysterion, Toociana just became a grey Jetsam from the lab ray! Helped me get 3 avatars :D

Since you told me how you got Toociana, I'll be glad enough to share how I got Nifuel with you.

Nifuel's former owner used the Lab Ray to get her Grey. I adopted Nifuel right after he ditched her, with the Grey colour and the decent name as well. It's not often at all that you see a expensively-coloured VWN Limited Edition pet at the pound.

She ended up being my avatar-lending pet ever since I adopted her. I have plans on aging that Snowbunny I have attached to her to 365 days, and saving up for a Mootix to attach on the Snowbunny as well.