Whaddup?

Hey, been playing Neopets on and off for about 12 years now (now 22 and been told numerous times to grow up). I'm currently deployed in Okinawa and decided to pick up the game once more since I have nothing else to do with my free time.

Any recommendations on a BD guild? And does anyone want a referral to premium :] ?

Hey, been playing Neopets on and off for about 12 years now (now 22 and been told numerous times to grow up). I'm currently deployed in Okinawa and decided to pick up the game once more since I have nothing else to do with my free time.

Any recommendations on a BD guild? And does anyone want a referral to premium :] ?

I'm new to TDN too! We posted our intros in the same minute! Cool. I can't recommend a BD guild though, sorry! If you need any help with pet trading though, I'm a PCer!

You're never too old for Neopets, and it's something you can never grow out of either.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I've been playing Neopets for almost 10 years myself. If you need any help, just ask me or any other staff member for it.

Hiya there bulletprooftofu, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

12 years? ...that's just amazing of you! It's great to see that you are still loving Neopets, even if someone your age! I, because I'm not someone who does BDing, and therefore can't recommend any guilds. Sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

*gives you a carrot*