Neo down?

Saxen

Did it just go blank for me or is everyone experiencing the same problem?

Did it just go blank for me or is everyone experiencing the same problem?

Me too :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's (sort of) a relief! My computer had some malware before where it made certain pages do that. Phew :)

Now lets hope Neo comes back soon D:

Ahhhh :) Working for me again too. That was pretty quick!

Still, it's being really laggy and I have to refresh a lot since I do get white pages. Is it like this for anyone else?

Yup :/ I'm having to refresh pretty much every page.

Yup :/ I'm having to refresh pretty much every page.

This seems to happen all the time for me when I use Chrome.

But I seem to have missed the worst of it today, fortunately :D

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening '/home/neopets/public_html/preset.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Got this on the Help board. :rolleyes_anim:

Me too! As soon as I saw the word "warning," the catastrophizer in me immediately thought: "Oh no. This is it. Neopets is broken forever and I'll never be able to play again and I'll have all this free time on my hands which will lead me into depression and... etc etc." xD

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening '/home/neopets/public_html/preset.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Got this on the Help board. :rolleyes_anim:

I don't think I could understand this any less than I do XD Basically stuffs is all messed up right? :P

It seems to be working a lot better for me now though, I haven't had a blank page in a lil while. Maybe it's sorted?