Just finished!

Kaylan

Congratulations on finishing hun! I've done it twice and it killed me both times o_O

Hi, can anyone help me on part 14 of the plot?

When I put the rocks on the gears, the hole of the ceiling doesn't change at all...

Someone said about pushing some button of a wall, but I don't know which button and in which wall...

Please send me a screenshot with that button or explain to me how I find it, please!

I'm stuck for a long time, and my pacience is on the limit now.

Thank you!

Hi, can anyone help me on part 14 of the plot?When I put the rocks on the gears, the hole of the ceiling doesn't change at all...Someone said about pushing some button of a wall, but I don't know which button and in which wall...Please send me a screenshot with that button or explain to me how I find it, please!I'm stuck for a long time, and my pacience is on the limit now.Thank you!

im not sure if you used the walk through they have here on TDN, here a link:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part14/

that should be helpful. i can't tell you too much since i did this a long long time ago... sorry :(

After working for months it seems like, I finally finished The Altador Plot! I'm so excited! Now, I get to get the avatar tomorrow which is really all I wanted! Yay! :laughingsmiley:

what avatar are you referring to? i don't remember getting an avatar but then again it was so long ago

EDIT:

just kidding i figured it out. like i said it was forever ago haha