Stock Market Help plz! :D

BreathofAir

I believe the stock values "refresh" twice every hour. Once is around the XX:54 mark, I believe. Or maybe it was once every hour? (Now I'm curious too :P).

I personally only check twice a day (unless I'm home all day) because it can take days to weeks for a stock to go up enough for me to sell it, and quite often, it goes down before it goes up.

So every morning, I buy my 1000 stocks, and sell any that are 200% or more, and every evening, I check again. I'm not sure how often other people check these things, but you're sure to profit eventually if you buy at 15 NP, even if it takes a while :P

Ahh alright, thankyou very much! ^_^-

I'll just tie checking on stocks in with my dailies, then!

I believe the stock values "refresh" twice every hour. Once is around the XX:54 mark, I believe. Or maybe it was once every hour? (Now I'm curious too :P).

I'm pretty sure they refresh on the half hour, but I could be wrong. It's at least close to the half hour, because I've checked roughly every half hour waiting for a stock to be 15 NP.

i do urge you to not check it too often a day, since it wouldn't have a dramatic decrease or increase usually. plus i had a friend who saw that hers dropped and decided to sell on less of what she bought T.T" bad idea.

i've started buying stocks, and all the information in this thread has been super helpful, so thankyou very much to you all!! *gives out christmas shortbread*

as i want the avatar, i've worked out its going to take about 67 days until i get there, but after that, looking forward to sell sell sell! and making some profit, so until then no selling..

i have a question, there is a restriction on how many shares you can buy per day, is there a restriction on how many you can sell? for example if on the day i got my avatar, decided to sell all of it?

i have a question, there is a restriction on how many shares you can buy per day, is there a restriction on how many you can sell? for example if on the day i got my avatar, decided to sell all of it?

there's the restriction that you can only buy 1000 stock shares a day.

regarding the selling, i've never hit a limit but then again, i don't sell until i make like 200% profit (hardly ever), so im not sure about selling... but it would make sense for them to limit sells too.